EJECTIONS AND SUSPENSIONS
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Upon majority vote of the officials, a competitor shall be immediately ejected from competition for:
- Unsportsmanlike conduct by the competitor, his parent, or instructor.
- Disrespect displayed towards officials.
- Being judged by his/her own instructor in sparring competition.
- Pre-arranging the outcome of an event or engaging in non-competitive sparring (both competitors shall be ejected). The only acceptable grounds for bowing out of competition is a confirmed injury sustained by either competitor. A competitor cannot bow out at a tournament and receive points unless they are the only person in the division or if declared unable to continue by the medical personnel.
- Malicious head, face, or body contact
- If a competitor is ineligible for ejection (i.e. has already lost a match, etc.) and displays unsportsmanlike conduce, he/she may be subject to a six-(6) tournament suspension.
- A competitor who is ejected from competition shall loose all AOK competition points and any other awards for that division at that tournament and any other tournament to which suspension applies.
- Any individual who threatens an official shall be expelled from the premises for the duration of the tournament.
- A physical attack on an official shall incur one (1) year suspension from the AOK events.